(credits to Kingsley for helping me find out the title of the song xD)
Ever thought of what you really want in life..
But after thinking of what you REALLY want,
you're unable to achieve it?
Or...
Do you even know what you want?
有一日咱若老 找无人将咱孝顺
When you're old and unable to find someone to be filial to you,
我会陪你坐硬椅条
I will be there for you.
听你讲少年的时候 你有多贤
Listen to you talk about your sweet and bitter memories,
吃好吃坏无计较 怨天怨地也不会
I will not complain at all.
你的手 我会将你牵牢牢
I will hold onto your hand tightly,
因为我是你的妻子
Because I am your wife.
有一日咱若老 有媳妇子儿孝顺
When you're old, and you have someone to be filial to you,
你若无聊 拿咱的相片
If you're bored, take out our photo.
看从前结婚的时候 你多英俊
You were so handsome on our wedding.
穿好穿坏不计较 怪东怪西也不会
I will not complain at all.
你的心 我会永远记牢牢
You will always be in my heart.
因为我是你的妻子
Because I am your wife.
我将青春嫁给你家
I gave up my youth for you.
我从少年就随你随到老
I followed you since young.
人情世事也已经看透透
I've seen everything in life.
有啥人比你更重要
No one is more important to me than you.
我的一生献给你家
I gave up my life for you.
才知幸福是吵吵闹闹
Then I found happiness.
等待回去的时候若到
我会让你先走
I will let you go first.
因为我会不舍 放你为我眼泪流
Because I cannot bear to see you cry for me.
你要让我先走
因为我会不舍
看你为我眼泪流
-feL*
No comments:
Post a Comment